- Amber Massage Candle - Different scents.
- Yellow Marbled Bath Bomb
- Drinking Hot Chocolate - Different flavors.
- Tropical Bird Mug
- Fat Whale notecard for your message.
Please Note the Following:
- All gift box prices include shipping costs. Should you wish to collect your order in store please select the "Collect in Store" option when checking out and we will adjust the price accordingly. If you purchase additional items other than the gift box, a separate shipping fee will be charged, unless your order totals R1000 or more.
- Make sure to give us the shipping details of the person you want the gift to be sent to, unless you are wanting it sent directly to you to give in-person.
- Please give us your message that will be handwritten on the notecard. You can type your message in the "Add instructions for seller" section on the cart page, or tick "Wrap My Gift" and follow the prompts.
- Your gift will either be wrapped or a pretty, printed box will be used depending on availability. Please see pictures for reference. Ribbon colors/ wrapping used may differ.
1. How Do I Order?
Add the items you'd like to your cart. Once you have submitted your cart we will check our stock availability, confirm your order and send you an email with our banking details for payment. If any items ordered are sold out in store we will let you know via email before confirming your order.
2. Are all of your products handmade?
Almost all of them. If you see the “Handmade & Local” icon under a product then it is handmade here in SA. We try to support as many local makers and creatives as we can.
3. What if something I want is sold out?
If what you’d like is sold out please contact us anyway and we will see what we can do. We get new products in on a regular basis and normally update our customers over social media when things are restocked.
4. How can I pay?
Once your order has been confirmed you will receive an email with our banking details and you can pay by EFT. If you are based overseas we can arrange payment via PayPal. We will hold your order for 2 business days. If payment is not made within that period then we cannot guarantee stock availability and your order may be cancelled. Orders are only shipped once the funds have cleared in our account.
5. How much is shipping?
Shipping is FREE for orders of R 1000 or more, otherwise we charge a nationwide flat shipping rate of R 99. Because we are not solely an online store shipping is not added into the cost of our products.
6. How long does shipping take?
Normally once we have dispatched your parcel shipping takes between 1 to 7 working days. If you live in an outlying area it may take longer. You will be supplied with a tracking number and link so you can trace your parcel. We only ship orders on weekdays between 9am and 5pm.
7. What if my order is a gift?
No problem! Please tick the wrapping option at checkout and leave your message for the note that will be included. We can send your gift directly to the lucky person all wrapped up and tied with a bow at no additional cost, similar to our gift boxes. Make sure to put the details of the receiver in the shipping section.
8. How do the gift boxes work?
Every few weeks we release a new batch of gift box combos. The box of the week is featured on our homepage and social media. Simply choose the variant/s you'd like where applicable and checkout. Shipping costs are included in the price. We can send it directly to the receiver along with a handwritten card. If you have any questions please get in touch.
9. What if my order is damaged?
We cannot take responsibility for anything that happens in transit or for missing/ undelivered parcels, but we always strive to be as accommodating as we can. If something does arrive damaged, please send us an email with images attached and we will see how we can help you. We do our utmost to pack all orders securely using bubble wrap and tissue paper. We use The Courier Guy for all of our deliveries.
10. Can I collect in store?
Yes you may. Please select the "Collect in Store" option under shipping when checking out. We will confirm when your order is ready for collection. Please make sure to check our store trading times when collecting.
11. What if I want to return something?
Returns Policy: Please report any damages/ returns within 7 days of receiving your parcel. Photographic proof will need to be emailed to us. The courier cost for returns is the responsibility of the customer. Once we have received & inspected the items then a refund will be processed. There are no returns on consumables and sale items.
12. Can I supply your store?
We are always on the lookout for fresh new products. If you’d like to become a supplier please send us an email with your catalog/price list and we will let you know if we feel your products are the right fit for our store.
If you have any further questions not covered above please feel free to get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We're Happy To Help!
MONDAY - FRIDAY: 9am to 5pm
SATURDAY: 9am to 4pm
SUNDAY: 9am to 2pm