Pure Scentiment is a luxury home fragrance brand specializing in scented candles. Each candle is specially handcrafted using the finest quality 100% soy wax, infused with fine fragrance oils, and tells a story while taking you on an olfactory journey.
- Wax melts are made with 100% soy wax and infused with fine fragrance oils.
- Weight - Approx. 90 grams
- Comes in a beautifully packaged box.
- Ocean Mist: A sensual, serene journey over the peaceful, endless waters of the ocean infused with hints of cucumber, aloe and lemon.
- Urban Bliss: This sensual fragrance opens with fresh and invigorating bergamot with a splash of tobacco. Geranium dominates the heart note which stirs into a steady warm cedar and creamy woody sandalwood. A luxurious scent for any space.
- Winter Spice: Warm and sensual musk is blended with rich tobacco and spices. These aromas seamlessly fold into a floral middle note to create the perfect winter evening scent.
- Sugar & Spice: Alluring top notes of milky, sweet vanilla followed by a delicious combination of pear and spicy cinnamon.
- Pink Peony: This intensely floral fragrance opens with romantic and powdery pink peony petals mingled with a hint of lime and lily and then softly stirs into a steady note comprised of sensual musk.
- Flower & Flame: This sweet and floral fragrance opens with a top note of invigorating bergamot, drifting into a sugary heart note of sweet pea flower and finishes with a base note of warm vanilla.
- Revive: Top notes of lemongrass offer wonderful spurts of energy, followed by invigorating ginger and lime that flow seamlessly into a finishing base note tinged with sweet vanilla. This scent is purifying and energizing.
- Unwind: A tranquil scent that combines rich notes of Neroli orange, aromatic notes of Ylang ylang, and subtle earthy rooibos. Escape life's daily stresses with this composition of fragrance oils all selected for their calming and de-stressing properties.
- Oud Innocence: This exquisitely woody and floral scent opens with sweet freesia and a hint of rose. Rich jasmine spiced with black pepper dominates the heart note, which softly stirs into a memorable base note blend of smoky oud, earthy vetiver and warm vanilla.
- Oud Elemental: Inspired by the elements of nature, this fragrance is built upon top notes of aromatic star anise, earthy saffron and spicy bergamot. These fade away to heart notes of fleeting violet and sea-spray. The scent finishes with a base note blend of warm smoky oud, sensual musk and cedarwood.
- Oud Intense: This woody fragrance opens with a top note of spicy bergamot and complex cardamom, drifting into a heart note of dark, earthy patchouli and spicy clove. The fragrance completes with a base note of warm and inviting oud, resinous amber and creamy sandalwood.
1. How Do I Order?
Add the items you'd like to your cart. Once you have submitted your cart we will check our stock availability, confirm your order and send you an email with our banking details for payment. If any items ordered are sold out in store we will let you know before confirming your order.
2. What if something I want is sold out?
If what you’d like is sold out please contact us anyway and we'll see what we can do. We get new products in on a regular basis and normally update our customers over social media when things are restocked.
3. How can I pay?
Once your order has been confirmed you will receive an email with our banking details and you can pay by EFT. If you are based overseas we can arrange payment via PayPal. We will hold your order for 2 business days. If payment is not made within that period then we cannot guarantee stock availability and your order may be cancelled. Orders are only shipped once the funds have cleared in our account.
4. How much is shipping?
Shipping is FREE for orders of R 1000 or more, otherwise we charge a nationwide flat shipping rate of R 99. Because we are not solely an online store shipping is not added into the cost of our products.
5. How long does shipping take?
Normally once we have dispatched your parcel shipping takes between 1 to 7 working days. If you live in an outlying area it may take longer. You will be supplied with a tracking number and link so you can trace your parcel. We only ship orders on weekdays between 9am and 5pm.
6. What if my order is a gift?
No problem! Please tick the wrapping option at checkout and leave your message for the note that will be included. We can send your gift directly to the lucky person all wrapped up and tied with a bow at no additional cost, similar to our gift boxes. Make sure to put the details of the receiver in the shipping section.
7. How do the gift boxes work?
Every few weeks we release a new batch of gift box combos. The box of the week is featured on our homepage and social media. Simply choose the variant/s you'd like where applicable and checkout. Shipping costs are included in the price. We can send it directly to the receiver along with a handwritten card. If you have any questions please get in touch.
8. What if my order is damaged?
We cannot take responsibility for anything that happens in transit or for missing/ undelivered parcels, but we always strive to be as accommodating as we can. If something does arrive damaged, please send us an email with images attached and we'll see how we can help you. We do our utmost to pack all orders securely using bubble wrap and tissue paper. We use The Courier Guy for all of our deliveries.
9. Can I collect in store?
Yes you may. Please select the "Collect in Store" option under shipping when checking out. We will confirm when your order is ready for collection. Please make sure to check our store trading times when collecting.
10. What if I want to return something?
Returns Policy: Please report any damages/ returns within 7 days of receiving your parcel. Photographic proof will need to be emailed to us. The courier cost for returns is the responsibility of the customer. Once we have received & inspected the items then a refund will be processed. There are no returns on consumables and sale items.
11. Can I supply your store?
We are always on the lookout for fresh new products. If you’d like to become a supplier please send us an email with your catalog/price list and we will let you know if we feel your products are the right fit for our store.
If you have any further questions not covered above please feel free to get in touch via email: email@example.com
We're Happy To Help!
Shop 45 Kensington Square, 53 Adelaide Tambo Drive, Durban North, 4016