There’s nothing like the aroma of freshly baked bread. And there’s nothing like the taste of a crispy-crusted thick slice of Barrett’s Ridge beer bread slathered with butter. Barrett’s Ridge bread is incredibly easy to make. No toil and trouble – just add the bubbles. Whether you make it the traditional way with your favourite brew or prefer a non-alcoholic option your bread will be just as tasty. Because it’s all in the mix and we’ve got eight delicious mixes to choose from. Follow the easy instructions that come with every pack or kick things up a notch with one of the great recipes on our site and you’ll be tucking into some homemade happiness in no time.
- 450g net weight. Produced in South Africa & made with love.
- Italian Cheese - Just like an Italian mama, Grandma Barrett kept a watchful eye on the bread-making and baking in her kitchen. Because her recipes have evolved and matured into the Barrett’s Ridge range you know and love today, we thought it only fitting to add another ingredient that takes time and dedication to reach pure perfection – Italian Cheese.
- Original - Barrett’s Ridge Original beer bread is ideal for any baker. For those of us who like to experiment in the kitchen, it offers a blank canvas to which you can add a sprinkle of this and a dash of that to make it your own. And for bakers who believe that one shouldn’t mess with the perfection of baking basics (well, not too much anyway), this little Barrett’s Ridge pre-mixed bag offers that pure taste of beer bread we all know and love.
- Chili & Garlic - You know what they say; dynamite comes in small packages. While the heat of Barrett’s Ridge Chilli & Garlic beer bread definitely isn’t topping out the Scoville scale, there is a definite warmth that permeates through every loaf. If explosive taste is what you’re after, we definitely recommend adding a few packets to your pantry.
- Garlic & Herb - We don’t know about you, but every time we start to sizzle a little bit of garlic in a pan, more faces pop through the kitchen door to discover the source of the delicious smell. Sliced, toasted or baked, just like Barrett’s Ridge beer bread, there are a million different ways to enjoy garlic. So we thought: why not add another one in the shape of Barrett’s Ridge Garlic & Herb beer bread?
1. How Do I Order?
Add the items you'd like to your cart. Once you have submitted your cart we will check our stock availability, confirm your order and send you an email with our banking details for payment. If any items ordered are sold out in store we will let you know before confirming your order.
2. What if something I want is sold out?
If what you’d like is sold out please contact us anyway and we'll see what we can do. We get new products in on a regular basis and normally update our customers over social media when things are restocked.
3. How can I pay?
Once your order has been confirmed you will receive an email with our banking details and you can pay by EFT. If you are based overseas we can arrange payment via PayPal. We will hold your order for 2 business days. If payment is not made within that period then we cannot guarantee stock availability and your order may be cancelled. Orders are only shipped once the funds have cleared in our account.
4. How much is shipping?
Shipping is FREE for orders of R 1000 or more, otherwise we charge a nationwide flat shipping rate of R 130. Because we are not solely an online store shipping is not added into the cost of our products.
5. How long does shipping take?
Normally once we have dispatched your parcel shipping takes between 1 to 7 working days. If you live in an outlying area it may take longer. You will be supplied with a tracking number and link so you can trace your parcel. We only ship orders on weekdays between 9am and 5pm.
6. What if my order is a gift?
No problem! Please tick the wrapping option at checkout and leave your message for the note that will be included. We can send your gift directly to the lucky person all wrapped up and tied with a bow at no additional cost. Make sure to put the details of the receiver in the shipping section.
7. What if my order is damaged?
We cannot take responsibility for anything that happens in transit or for missing/ undelivered parcels, but we always strive to be as accommodating as we can. If something does arrive damaged, please send us an email with images attached and we'll see how we can help you. We do our utmost to pack all orders securely using bubble wrap and tissue paper. We use The Courier Guy for all of our deliveries.
8. Can I collect in store?
Yes you may. Please select the "Collect in Store" option under shipping when checking out. We will confirm when your order is ready for collection. Please make sure to check our store trading times when collecting.
9. What if I want to return something?
Returns Policy: Please report any damages/ returns within 7 days of receiving your parcel. Photographic proof will need to be emailed to us. The courier cost for returns is the responsibility of the customer. Once we have received & inspected the items then a refund will be processed. There are no returns on consumables and sale items.
10. Can I supply your store?
At the moment we are full but always willing to take a look at new products. If you’d like to become a supplier please send us an email with your catalogue and price list and we will let you know if we feel your products are the right fit for our store.
If you have any further questions not covered above please feel free to get in touch via email: email@example.com
We're Happy To Help!
Shop 45 Kensington Square, 53 Adelaide Tambo Drive, Durban North, 4016